At 22:00 05/05/2004, you wrote:
On Wednesday 05 May 2004 02:07 am, Hans Hagen wrote:
> At 18:40 05/05/2004, you wrote:
> >using the Eplain macros. If there is a way to single
> > space the TOC using the regular Context macros I will
> > be happy to eliminate the Eplain, which may solve some
> > of the other problems.
>
> what is single spacing a toc?
>
> with regards to including eplain text, why not
> typesetting it as a separate document, and then do
> something
>
> \externalfigure[eplaintoc.pdf][width=\textwidth,height=\t
>extheight]
>
> Hans

Thanks for the reply. When I run the regular Context TOC
macros I get a wide space, equivalent to a blank line,
between chapters.  It is of course entirely possible that I
have done something wrong in setting the TOC up. Here are
some pertinent extracts from my main file:

\setuplist[chapter,section][before=,after=]