Hi Contexers,
I've used Acrobat 6 to import and create .pdfs for inclusion as images, not thinking
about compatibility mode (set by default on acrobat 6 I suppose).
When I try to texexec a .tex doc with such pdf inclusions, i get this output :
        Error: pdfetex (file ./pieces-graphiques-l.pdf): pdf inclusion: found pdf
version <1.5>, but at most version <1.4> allowed
 ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!

My actual system (tetex+last context beta --thanks to Patrick Gundlach for his
installcontext.sh script):
        pdfetex  --version
pdfeTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-1.10b-2.1
        texexec --version
 TeXExec 4.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2004
        texutil --version
 TeXUtil 8.2 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004

Thanks for your answer

--
Olivier TURLIER
F&M-CRP La Rouguière