Am Donnerstag, 27.05.04, um 00:49 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Adam Lindsay:
The sources are absolutely unchanged from the Scintilla & GTK+2.0
sources. I just traced through the dependencies that weren't already
present on a Panther system. That's what took all day.

Darwin Ports would probably get you GTK a lot quicker. You probably could
build SciTE on top of that.

If you're really interested, I made a little diagram of the missing libs
I found. I could annotate that with what I can remember of the build
tricks I needed. Nothing fancy, just drudge work.

I'd be glad if you could write together these tricks.
But my installation is so messy (Fink stuff, a lot of self-compiled stuff and several different ports stuff...) that I probably should wait until I set up a clean Panther system.

Grüßlis vom Hraban! -- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/