Hello Peter,

> I suggested to the author of the very feature rich LaTeX-Listings package,
> Carsten Heinz, to port this package to ConTeXt, and it seems, that he is
> interested. But before doing it, there are some questions:
>
> * What do Hans and other people thing about that?

Hmm, I never use listings.sty with LaTeX. Once I used the ConTeXt
variant of listings.sty. Perhaps the ConTeXt built in support for
listings is sufficient.

> * listings.sty uses keyval.sty, how is the proper ConTeXt-way to do the
>   same things as keyval, or should listings stay with keyval?

I'd suggest to go for the ConTeXt specific. I could help with it. See
syst-gen.tex and syst-ext.tex for details on the macros for a=b kind
of assignments in ConTeXt.

Patrick

--
texshow-web:  http://members.ping.de:8061