Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Two weeks ago and again two days ago I asked Patrick what to do if I want to write some macro description but the macro is not present in texshow. But no response I have received yet. So the above Patrick's annoucement is a bit funny for me ;-)

This also raises another problem: what to do if the syntax definition is wrong?

The very first definition is wrong: \about's syntax is \about [ref] not
\about {text} [ref]

I fixed that in the garden, but will that new definition be destroyed at the
next automatic update? (my change also didn't update the display, btw.)

best send such patches to me, or maybe collect them as comment so that they can be fed back to me