Vit Zyka wrote:

I save time to install new release and start to test. Good news:
1) The hyphen code can be processed with cont-cz.
Bad news:
1) \c!compoundhyphen atc. are not defined in cont-con.tex

they are in mult-con (in the alpha)

2) it preserves long-variant hyphen for \cz case (no difference between \en and \cz):

\unprotected \setuplanguage
    [cz]
    [compoundhyphen=-,
     leftcompoundhyphen=-,
     rightcompoundhyphen=-]

that;s because in your version the keywords are not known

 > - latin modern fonts instead of cmr/plr/csr/aer/vnr:
 >
 >   fetch the cont-lmt.zip file if needed

I want to compare Czech accented chars in lm and csr. I started with the bellow code, but no criticalchars is visible in both cases. Log is enclosed. What are the proper family/typescript names?

\useencoding[il2]
\enableregime[il2]

\setupencoding[default=il2] \usetypescript[modern][\defaultencoding]

(no need fo rthe regime afaik)