\setupencoding[default=il2] \usetypescript[modern][\defaultencoding]

There is some mess with encoding, I think:

-------------------------
\setupencoding[default=il2]
\def\criticalchars{\dcaron=\v d=Ä}

\starttext
  \usetypescript[modern][\defaultencoding]
  \criticalchars
\stoptext
Both \dcaron and \v d give proper glyph, but direct 'Ä' not.

If I understand correctly, now the actual typescript is defined in type-exa.tex encoding: enco-il2.tex map: il2-public-lm.map with glyph encoding: csrm.enc.

So problem is at the very beginning stage. I check if input file is exactly in il2 encoding, yes it is. 'Ä' has catcode letter. So a the letter is should enter the font.

Where is problem?
VZ