Hans Hagen wrote:
Vit Zyka wrote:

) I feel stronger and stronger that csr should coexist with lm for future. Perhaps like a option (not present in minimal distr?), but with full functionality if extra loaded.

about how many to be czechified chars are we talking?

About 33 Czech glyphs (+5 or 7 more Slovak).

So I would like il2 will be preserved as it is and new coding according to lm (ISO-8859-2 ?) would be introduce (enco-l2 ?).

how about il2 as input encoding and another one for the fonts?

Yes. True is that ISO-8859-2 is a correct input regime. So far il2 is more font-specific coding (*.enc). We can discuss their names.

If we change il2 regime to ISO... AFAIK we have to prepare new
- set of csr.enc, csr1.enc, csin.enc, and cstt.enc
- map file
- metric files cs*.tfm
If we preserve \enableregime[il2] and prepare \enableregime[l2] or something like, all no additional work and backward compatibility problems occure? Am I right?

vit