Louis F. Springer wrote:
I have a Gerben Wierda TeX and ConTeXt distribution I upgraded yesterday to the latest versions of everything. I had some additional fonts installed. I re-installed the fonts using the following commands:

texfont --ve=sun --co=sunserif --ma --in
texfont --ve=sun --co=sunsans --ma --in

and updated the pdftex.cfg file adding the following

map +texnansi-sun-sunsans.map
map +texnansi-sun-sunserif.map

the cfg file is no longer supported by pdftex, use

\pdfmapfile{+texnansi-sun-sunsans.map}

or better:

\loadmapfile[texnansi-sun-sunsans.map]

instead, or make typescripts that do the loading when needed

but am getting the following error on my texexec --pdf execution using the fonts

could you process the file produced by texfont?