Hi Hans,

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:16:47 +0200, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i'm not that much in favour of capitalized named (clashes with user commands as well as some internals), so \scbf is more likely

Heh, heh, that was my original idea; with 2-char capitals I was trying to find a way to help you avoid the late nights, headaches, etc.-)

but if \tfa, etc. will soon be obsolete and replaced with \sizea etc., then we I'm quite happy to go back to \scbf etc.

In any case whatever high-level framework we come up with should largely be determined by your decision on the low/mid-level framework.

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid