andrea valle wrote:
> I obtain the same results from this file named demoTest put in the
> demoTest folder on my desktop, starting form s-pre-p.
>

> % demoTest
> \usemodule[pre-08]
> %D The demo text.
>
> \starttext
>
> \TitlePage
>    {Fancy Styles:\\layers}
>
> \StartIdea
>    \StartSample
>      \input tufte
>    \StopSample
>    \StartText
>      \input reich
>    \StopText
> \StopIdea
>
> \StartIdea
>    \StartSample
>      \input knuth
>    \StopSample
>    \StartText
>      \input reich
>    \StopText
> \StopIdea
>
> \stoptext
>
> % EOF
>
> I'm looking at the console to see what's happening but don't know what
> to I should check
> My s-pre files are in /sw/share/texmf/tex/context/base
>
> I was looking forward to make my presentations... :-(
>
> Thanks!
>
> -a-

Hi, Andrea,

Just no panic, everything can be solved.

I noticed two problems:

1. remove \input reich (or replace the "reich" it with any other tex
file residing in the tex/context/sample/ directory)
(reich.tex is written in Dutch interface, I don't know if that's
intentionally, but as nobody ever uses it, nobody else noticed that
anyway. Probably either the reich.tex itself or at least the demo
example should be changed in the official distribution.)

2. \setupbodyfont[pos,10pt] in s-pre-08.tex
I think this is already a deprecated way for font selecting now, but
as have more problems than knowledge & benefit about/from fonts,
someone else has to tell you what's the best way to overcome this.

Mojca