> Am 18.10.2021 um 23:17 schrieb Hans Hagen via ntg-context
> <ntg-context@ntg.nl>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I uploaded a new lmtx. This one is a little experimental because I removed so
> redundant / intermediate code still present from teh transition from mkiv to
> lmtx (mostly backend related). I might have missed something (not all is in
> the test suite) but nothing that can't be fixed easy, most has to do with the
> timing of definitions.
>
> But I assume users save their stable trees anyway …

Of course we do, especially after Hraban recommended the 2021-10-10 tree last
week.

Just one question:

LMTX comes with an empty texmf-modules tree.
Are we still supposed to copy the context version?

There have been updates to letter, filter and some others lately.
That means we have to update the context tree as well.

Do you plan to include this tree in the future?

Greetings

Axel

PS: I tested one document with the new version without problems.