On 10/21/21 8:04 PM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cleaned up some more backend code.  There were some mails about dates
> and such and although the date field in setupinteraction works ok a more
> drastic overload is doen with directives. The reason is that the fact
> that we can set the date (and traler) is only because it permits
> generating pdf files that can be compared. No date as a bad idea anyway.
>
> \setupinteraction[title=My Title]
> % \enabledirectives[backend.date=2034-06-07]

Many thanks for the new version, Hans.

Is there a way to add time and timezone in backend.date?

> Pablo : transparencies should work again (wrong alias fixed).

Many thanks for this fix too.

Sorry for insisting, but could you check what is wrong with an extra
blank space in rotated imposition
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2021/103909.html)?

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo