Am 27.11.21 um 18:40 schrieb Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021, Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context wrote:
The option is no longer part of the default feature set.

Personally, I think that that is a bit extreme. An apostrophe is a really
common construct and I suspect that this change in default will mean that
almost everyone needs to add tlig in their documents. We may perhaps need a
'sensible-defaults' module :-)

Nothing against such a module, but I think it’s wrong to expect automatical text replacements. If I type ' or " or -- I don’t want that replaced, even if it may be traditional TeX behavior.

Is it too much to remember a few shortkeys for typographical glyphs?

Hraban