Great. So another thing to wikify. I was already wondering why there was no
align parameter.

Denis

  • [NTG-con... Denis Maier via ntg-context
    • Re:... Hans Hagen via ntg-context
      • ... Denis Maier via ntg-context
        • ... Hans Hagen via ntg-context
          • ... Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد via ntg-context
            • ... Hans Hagen via ntg-context
      • ... Denis Maier via ntg-context
        • ... Hans Hagen via ntg-context
          • ... Denis Maier via ntg-context