Hi all,

I am changing the way modules are installed in the ArchLinux aur package for
luametatex.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/luametatex/

Earlier, I was just sym-linking to the modules installed by
context-minimals-git package (which I also maintain). However, some packages
there were out of date (in particular pgf/tikz). The new PKGBUILD installs the
modules directly from CTAN.

The following modules are installed by default:
    filter, vim, visualcounter, pgf, pgfplots, circtuitikz

You can install other modules by adding them in the PKGBUILD.

I am not sure if anyone else actually uses this PKGBUILD to maintain an
up-to-date installation of LMTX. If someone does use it, and wishes to add more
modules to the default list, I'll be happy to do that.

Aditya