I am a few days from sending a document to a publisher, and using the Society
of Biblical Literature style (via the macro ConTeXt-SBL) as it is very close to
what I need, Chicago (numbers style) citations. One glaring difference I notice
between the two styles is ConTeXt-SBL presents the titles of articles and books
in lower case, but Chicago gives them in upper case (I think SBL should too,
but maybe as my entire BibTeX file is lowercase, it is not). How can I tell
ConTeXt to override the titles, everywhere they appear, so they are printed in
uppercase? I've manually marked all of the words that should not be capitalized
in my BiBTeX file as with \word{of} so they will ignore any instructions to
become capitalized.

--Joel