I've avoided forcing capitalization in too many places in the SBL rendering
because there are often language-specific (or, within English, even
dialect-specific) differences regarding what should be capitalized. I think
I already enforce capitalization of the first word, though:

```
\starttexdefinition titleemph #1
  \emph{\Word{#1}}
\stoptexdefinition

\starttexdefinition titlequote #1
  \quotation{\Word{#1}}
\stoptexdefinition
```

If you want the behavior you've described, you can change \Word to \Words
in the lines above (in publ-imp-sbl.mkvi). I probably will leave the code
as-is, however, as it seems safer to expect the user to provide the desired
capitalization in the BibTeX file.

Joey