andrea valle wrote:

(thanks to all)

I'm very happy and proud of this comments, having started using context two months ago exactly because of this project, and I was not very satisfied with coercing metafun's elegance to work like a no-brain plotter....Another fantastic thing of this context/lily setup is that I went today to the typography with my usb pen and printed my two PDFs -A1 format- in a while. Non problem at all.
Now, let's see if my friend pianist will appreciate too...

two suggestions: - write an article on it (taco can tell you more about hwo to publish in the maps; once it's maps ready, publishing in tugboat should be doable as well - ther is context style now); my impression (also from visiting user group meetings) is that there are quite some texies interested in music - do a presentation of this mixed typesetting at the 2006 eurotex meetig g(hungary) and/or tug meeting (marocco); i'm in both programming committees so ... Hans