Hi,

I have a jpeg image that drives me crazy. The scanned image I have received
from the author is in landscape. So, I've rotated the image, but now two things
happen:

1. there's a weird offset (the image is moved to the right)
2. The output contains this line
. location=local,global. location=local,global

I'm not quite quite sure how I can produce a MWE that shows the problem, but
has anyone ever seen something like this? Does anyone know what that < .
location=local,global. location=local,global > stuff means?

Best,
Denis

P.S: I've performed the rotations using the standard picture editor on Windows
and with GIMP. Happens with both tools.l
P.S.S.: This seems to be somehow related to the particular file. With a
different file that does not happen.