On 6/29/2022 8:48 PM, Thangalin wrote:

To me, it looks like the text, after a rotational transform, is being written to the baseline rather than (cap height + descender height) / 2, which seems to be a MetaPost conversion issue? There's another, possibly related issue, which I'll provide in a separate thread.
Where is that rediculous (rather font version sensitive) rule defined? In all test i did so far baseline works ok.

Btw, it is sort of baffling what applications spit out when it comes to svg (and exp text). The cod being meant for machines "eyes" only is not really an excuse.