Max Chernoff via ntg-context schrieb am 20.08.2022 um 08:41:
Hi,

Could someone clarify me in what kind of context the color of a
hyperlink is controlled by the "color" property of \setupurl?
This code:

    \show\setupurl
    \showthe\everysetupurl
produces:

    > \setupurl=frozen protected macro: [#1]->\ifarguments \or
\mult_interfaces_get_parameters \??url [#1]\fi \the \everysetupurl

so \setupurl doesn't appear to do anything at all. I suspect that it is an
old MkII relic, and can be safely ignored.

The command has an effect as can be seen below, \from is only affected when you omit the fourth argument of \useurl.

\useurl [contextwiki] [https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Main_Page] [] [\CONTEXT\ Wiki]
%\useurl [ctan]        [https://ctan.org/]                        [] [CTAN]
\useurl [ctan]        [https://ctan.org/]

\starttext