Dear Uschi

Thanks for the example. But unfortunately it behaves similiar. As soon as I
want to place the figure to the right by using \placefigure
[right]… with floating text to the left. The framed environment behaves
strange, i.e. it seems to ignore the image.

Just using a centered image works perfectly. I included everything in this
code, to show exactly, what is not working.

\starttext
\framed[corner=round, rulethickness=2pt, width=\textwidth, align=flushleft,
offset=1em,background=color,framecolor=black]
{{\bf Box with centered image} \blank[medium]

\input khatt-en

\placefigure[none]{This is an example of a logo.}{\externalfigure[dummy]}
}

\blank[2cm]

\framed[corner=round, rulethickness=2pt, width=\textwidth, align=flushleft,
offset=1em,background=color,framecolor=black]
{{\bf Faulty box with floating text, image to the right} \blank[medium]

\placefigure[right, none]{This is an example of a logo.}{\externalfigure[dummy]}

\input khatt-en
}

\blank[2cm]

{\bf Floating text with image to the right, without box} \blank[medium]

\placefigure[right, none]{This is an example of a logo.}{\externalfigure[dummy]}

\input khatt-en
\stoptext

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance.