Hi all,

I'm very hesitant to report this because I can't reproduce it consistently: some of my files don't compile with bizarre font errors, sometimes. At first I thought it may be a hardware problem on my laptop, but I've seen more or less the same error on 3 different computers now, intermittently. The offending call is always similar:

fonts > otf loading > loading '/mnt/shared/lmtx/tex/texmf/fonts/data/public/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf', hash 'dejavusansmono' otf reader > fatal error in file '/mnt/shared/lmtx/tex/texmf/fonts/data/public/dejavu/DejaVuSansMono.ttf': ...e0dde776fb1556f32e/formats/luametatex/font-otr-macro.lua:1040: attempt to call a nil value (field 'to16dot16')

It concerns several fonts, both my own and (as here) from the installation, and the first error is always this "field 'to16dot16.'" Has anybody else seen this? Do the developers have any idea what this could be? Has there been a change in the code concerning this field?

Sorry for being so vague, but I'm pulling my hair because this error crops up totally at random, AFAICS.

All best

Thomas