On 11/23/22 23:25, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
probably not that random ... can you put this on top of font-otr.lua

local number = number

and see if that helps .. if so you can then spend the rest of the evening figuring out where 'number' gets defined global

Yup, that seems to help! Thank you for the quick fix - I could swear it would pop up randomly, and sometimes not at all. As for the global definition - that will have to wait till tomorrow. I just had to take a painkiller because my back hurts and start feeling very tired... Thanks, as always!

Good night everybody

Thomas