Hi Hans, Mikael,

These features are amazing! Many many thanks!
Thanks also to Gavin for having stated so precisely these kinds of needs, so
that Hans and Mikael could come up with this solution.
Gavin, good luck with your project, and plaese share what you get at the end.

Best regards : Otared

> On 8 Dec 2022, at 07:14, Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context
> <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 1:07 AM Gavin via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Hans and Mikael,
>>
>> This is amazing! Mikael's example works for me. I will start using these
>> tools in my project, and I’ll tell you how it goes.
>
> Very good that it works and that it gets tested!
>
>> It might be a couple weeks, because the physics is also quite challenging.
>
> Haha, I can imagine that the spinors are even more challenging. Good luck!
>
> /Mikael

Otared Kavian
e-mail: ota...@gmail.com
Phone: +33 6 88 26 70 95