Hi,

I uploaded a new version of lmtx. This version uses a new counter and dimension model deep down (\newinteger and \newdimension) which is more efficient in certain cases. From the user's perspective there is no difference between \newcount and \newdimen although there are some fundamental differences. I might have overlooked a few cases where it does make a difference in ConTeXt (easy to handle once I know).

The test suite runs 5-10 % faster depending on the load of the machine and the gain mostly relates to memory access (where processes fight over memory and cpu cache). Of course I can probably gain more but using a faster machien than this 5 year old one but why waste a good machine.

Some other possible speedups are on-hold till I have better test cases.