Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to design a chapter page for a custom head section with uservariables defined.

I'd like to have the chapter page start on a right page. I'd like this page to feature the title of the chapter (here: an interview) along with some other info like the interviewee name and bio. All in a "fancy" layout.

I'm having issue putting it all together. The command parameter allow me to override the content of the title but has some drawbacks (it seems to be stuck in horizontal mode for instance).

I'm open to any solution but would find it nice to keep the \startstopinterview structure.

Here is my code at the moment:

%%%

\define[2]\MyChapter{
        \starttabulate[|p(\layoutcolumnwidth)|p(\layoutcolumnwidth)|]
\NC \structureuservariable{author} \NC \structureuservariable{bio} \NR
        \stoptabulate
}

\definehead[interview][chapter]
\setuphead[interview][