Hi Bruce, and thanks for your answer.

In the end, I think a combination of `insidesection` and `placehead` does what I want:

###

\setuphead[interview][
    placehead=hidden,
    insidesection={\setup{interview:cover}},
]

###

I'll test it harder in the coming days!

Alex

Le 23/02/23 à 14:24, Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context a écrit :
Hi Alex,

I couldn't get it to work with \tabulate so I switched to TABLE instead. The
workaround for the horizontal mode problem is to put the chapter title into row
two of the table. Hopefully this works with your actual text. Also I'm not sure
where \layoutcolumnwidth is coming from so I just hard-coded a width for now.
Lastly there are neater ways (using \setuptable) to define the table but it's
just an example...

\define[2]\MyChapter{
        \bTABLE[frame=off]
        \bTR
          \bTD[width=4cm] \structureuservariable{author} \eTD
          \bTD \structureuservariable{bio} \eTD
        \eTR
        \bTR
          \bTD[nc=2] #1 #2 \eTD