On 4/13/2023 4:42 AM, Gavin via ntg-context wrote:
Hi Aditya,

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn’t thought to dig into the MetaPost produced
when typesetting a LaTeX document.

In principle, it should be easier to adapt the feynmp.mp (attached) code to
make it work with LMTX.

This sounds like a good summer project for me. I’ll be doing a lot of MetaPost
this summer.
maybe alan can make you an examples in the node module, then we can see what 'lines' are needed. The ones in fyenmp are not that sophisticates (can be made nicer)