On 4/13/2023 2:06 PM, Kalouguine Andre via ntg-context wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing a small report using EB Garamond as the main font. I am sometimes using Overleaf (which has a ConTeXt distribution that is accessible using a latexmkrc file).

i'm not familiar with that approach so can't see what interferes

The problem is, the EB Garamond version that is included seems to have a bug: the c-t and s-t ligatures (and maybe others) are triggered when enabling `dlig` even though they are supposed to be in the `hlig` feature. I also would like to include the Hack font that isn't in the distribution. So, I'm looking for a way to embed the fonts into the project in a portable way instead of installing them in a system directory. Is there any way to do so ? The version of ConTeXt used is
here i just put all fonts in texmf-fonts/fonts/data

you can try to mix selectfont and regular typoescripts:

\usetypescriptfile[ebgaramond]

\definefontfamily [ebgaramond] [serif] [ebgaramond] [features=eb-garamond-normal]
%definefontfamily [ebgaramond] [math]  [Garamond-Math]
\definefontfamily [ebgaramond] [mono]  [Hack] [tf=style:mono]

%definetypeface [ebgaramond] [ss] [sans] [ysabeau]    [default]
\definetypeface [ebgaramond] [mm] [math] [ebgaramond] [default]

\setupbodyfont[ebgaramond,12pt]

\starttext
    The most distinct sentence $x$.
\stoptext