Dear Aditya,

> Le 26 juin 2023 à 13:53, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> a écrit :
>
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2023, Miguel Diaz via ntg-context wrote:
>
>> indeed it is a simple simulation of overleaf (for latex).
>
> FWIW, context works on overleaf as well!
>
> Simply create a `latexmkrc` file with the following content:
>
> ```
> $pdflatex="context --synctex=1 --result=output %S; cp output.log
> /compile/output.log;cp output.pdf /compile/output.pdf";
> $recorder=0;
> $pdf_mode=1;
> ```

This is a very precious information, thanks a lot  ! Most often, I’m isolated
working with ConTeXt, most collaborators using LaTeX. Of course, some have seen
the amazing things we can do with ConTeXt, and are using it a bit, but
installation remains a challenge for most of them. Being able to work and share
an overleaf project is a way to work in a collaborative way in ConTeXt (and
Metafun of course !).

> Aditya

Tanks agin for the tip !
Fabrice.