On 8/30/23 20:15, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hi all, esp. module authors!
> [...]
> The following modules don’t adhere to the necessary structure and need
> changes:
> * t-handlecsv (2023, Pablo)> * presvoz (2023, Pablo)
> All of them have a name directory on top of the TDS (tex, doc).
> If you used a git checkout URL, please try again, for me it worked today.

Many thanks for your work reviewing the modules, Hraban.

I was forced to avoid a git URL, since it provided .tar.gz compression
(instead of .zip compression, required by the new installer).

I have just updated both modules and they are TDS compilant again (or so
I guess).

But the issue I reported is still there
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/archives/list/ntg-context@ntg.nl/thread/C6RDJ5EYGOUQPOJGKOPRGDVPZOKDBIYE/#C6RDJ5EYGOUQPOJGKOPRGDVPZOKDBIYE):
download URL is .tar.gz.

Since Hans doesn‘t want to start mixing compression formats, would it be
possible that the git checkout selects .zip instead of .tar.gz?

Sorry, but the git URL seems to be the only way to get directories that
comply with TDS.

This would be the only way to get the modules script work with those
modes (or .tar.gz is also accepted as compression format for the modules
script).

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo