On 8/31/23 18:26, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 31.08.23 um 17:19 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
> [...]
>> I was forced to avoid a git URL, since it provided .tar.gz compression
>> (instead of .zip compression, required by the new installer).
>
> Oops, yes, I forgot about the archive format mismatch.
>
> To avoid adding a dependency on tar to the distribution, we (i.e. Taco
> and maybe me) must handle archive conversion on the server or in git
> checkout. (In the latter it’s just a parameter, but I can’t access the
> code ATM.)

These are great news, Hraban.

Many thanks for fixing this (in a not so distant future 😅).

>> I have just updated both modules and they are TDS compilant again (or so
>> I guess).
>
> Ehm, no. Have a look into
> https://modules.contextgarden.net/dl/presvoz/ and
> https://modules.contextgarden.net/dl/t-handlecsv/
>
> While they should look like e.g.
> https://modules.contextgarden.net/dl/president/
> That’s also just a git checkout (still as .tar.gz).

This might be the result from the mess generated after three updates today.

Compare files lists from:

https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=view/id=86
https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=view/id=128
https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=view/id=143

These seem to have no extra directory (from those URL I guessed they
were right).

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo