Hi,

With the build farm still down I now use an alternative build, that is, I run a compile script on s bunch of machines and hope for the best.

In the process I decided to drop 32 bit installers (users can generate bins themselves if needed). I also drop bsd version and just use the latest. For OSX I use a retired macbook air that Hans vd Meer sent me that has an old operating system but new enough so that its xcode can make intel and arm binaries. The linux binaries have teh problem that they depend on glibc versions and I'm assuming a reasonable up to date system so I use opensuse leap (which is not even that new with it comes to glibc but we use it on servers here).

texmf-win64         : laptop              (linux subsystem on windows)
texmf-windows-arm64 : laptop              (native visual studio)
texmf-linux-64      : linux-opensuse-leap (latest leap 15)
texmf-linux-aarch64 : raspberrypi         (latest debian)
texmf-linuxmusl-64  : linux-alpine-64     (whatever)
texmf-osx-64        : airbook/118/hvdm    (older xcode)
texmf-osx-arm64     : airbook/118/hvdm    (older xcode)
texmf-freebsd-amd64 : openbsd-amd64-14    (latest)
texmf-openbsd-amd64 : openbsd-amd64-74    (latest)

If your platform doesn't work you can download the texmf.zip, context-texmf.zip and installation.pdf and start from there: create the tree, compile from source, move the binaries and it should just work.

I have no clue if the uploaded files are working but let's see ... (some paths have been renamed)

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /