On 3/15/2024 12:53 AM, Jim wrote:
Max (et al),

were you hoping the ConTeXt distribution would ship its own
pgfutil-context.def, or were you hoping that someone could convince Henri
to put the RGB change in?

And, if anyone has the will to push this (or add it in to a ConTeXt
distribution version), I'd still like the cmyk support, even if there is no
ability to specify colour profiles:

\def\pgfutil@emu@cmyk#1#2,#3,#4,#5\@nil
{
     \pgfmathsetmacro{\@red@}{(1 - #2) * (1 - #5)}%
     \pgfmathsetmacro{\@green@}{(1 - #3) * (1 - #5)}%
     \pgfmathsetmacro{\@blue@}{(1 - #4) * (1 - #5)}%
     \expandafter\edef\csname\string\color@#1\endcsname
     {\noexpand\xcolor@ {}{}{rgb}{\@red@,\@green@,\@blue@}}
}

I don't see that it would hurt anything, even if it doesn't give complete
cmyk support.
We provide

\pgf@context@registercolor
\pgf@context@registergray
\pgf@context@registerrgb
\pgf@context@registercmyk

in colo-ini that hook into the context color mechanism so be careful with patches. I'm not going to spend time on other solutions that can interfere with internals.

(I wonder when the moment comes that we have to take a snapshot of tikz and stay with that.)

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /