Hajtmar Jaroslav schrieb am 24.05.2024 um 13:48:
Hello, thanx for reply.

PNG and JPG files are available at the URL given, as well as PDF documents with
the compilation results. The old ConTeXt seems to be able to embed PNGs from
the local disk, but no longer from a remote address.
The new ConTeXt handles both local and remote PNG image in different ways.

I tested both of your images and I had a problem with the png-version as well but when you look at the log-file you should find the following message:

graphics > inclusion > image 'gyzalogo-new.png' has bad dimensions (0pt,0pt), discarding

My next step was to open the file with a image viewer which showed my the file is a jpeg rather than a png, afterwards i changed the file extension from png to jpg and it appears in my document.

The conclusion here is that somebody just changed the file extension to *convert* the image from jpeg to png which of yourse is nonsense. Another clue to notice there is something wrong is the size of both value because there should be a difference between jpeg and png but both have the same file size.

Wolfgang

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /