On Thu, Jun  6, 2024 at 11:04 (+0200), Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jun 2024, Jim wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I had the following structure which ended up at the bottom of a page:

> This is perhaps not related to what you asked but ...

>> \noindent
>> {\bf Blah blah blah }
>> \startitemize[intro,nowhite]

> Starting a paragraph with a group {...} can lead to unexpected outcome. It is
> better to use \bold{...} here, or \dontleavehmode {\bf ... }.

Aditya,

thanks for the information.  So far (in my ConTeXt journey) I haven't seen
anything with doing that, but I appreciate the advice.

I don't understand the full Zen of \dontleavehmode (in my poor
understanding I think it should be called \ensurehmode or something like
that), but given that I explicitly used \noindent, is that not an analogous
thing?

Thanks.

                                Jim

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /