On 6/26/24 08:13, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 25.06.24 um 22:24 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context:
>> Sorry for asking for this, but would you be so kind to compile (or
>> download the attachment) and open it with an updated Acrobat (opening
>> Acrobat with the document)?
>>
>> I need that you double (or triple) click on the link (to the Garden) as
>> fast as you can.
>
> Hi Pablo,
>
> MacOS 10.15 with Acrobat Reader 2024.002 (Build: 24.2.20857.0)

Hi Hraban,

many thanks for your reply, it helps me a lot.

> first time, Acrobat asks for permission to open the link, after that I
> can klick as often as I like, and it opens the website for every klick
> (i.e. twice for a doubleclick). No crashes so far.

If it asks for permission, it is working fine.

It might be (a wild guess, since I don’t have access to  macOS system)
that the issue only happens with Windows computers.

BTW, I have just consistenly experienced it on another Windows computer.

> I experience frequent crashes of Acrobat Reader when I work with
> annotations (correction workflow), but that’s a different problem.

I see. I would really like to have at least a message from the command
line (command prompt [as I guess Windows calls it]), so it might point
to the cause of the crash.

Again, many thanks for your help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /