Hi Taco, all,

>    What do you do with ConTeXT?

* use it as a reason to run contextgarden.net :-)
* Do presentations on it and with it. The tight metapost integration
  is just great too nice.
* I love to play with new things that I think have a vital future and
  ConTeXt persuaded me right the first time I saw it on a presentation
  in Oldenburg or Dortmund (a DANTE meeting).
* prepare University papers and other pdf-based material.

Actually, I do 50% of my typesetting with LaTeX. There are still
several things that I can't yet do with ConTeXt (some footnote layout
and table typesetting).

I still need some time to generate test documents and ask on the lists
for the right way to layout these special cases.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net