On 11/4/05, Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tobias Wolf wrote:
> > But on the other hand, Hans, why can't I compile the PDFTex docs
> > because I don't have this (
> > http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2004/006705.html )
>
> What version of the pdftex manual? The latest one in
> the CVS has this around line 350:

I think I was past that by now. (through the Psnfss page on the Wiki,
which doesn't mention that warning)

> It still doesn't compile quite right with my pdfetex,
> but that isprobably because it is the CVS version. ;-)

There are loads of errors remaining (in the version from tug.org) like
the following, which is also present in the atpragma mode:

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   }
\tabulatecontent ...NR \HL \NC \type {\pdfoutput }
                                                   \NC integer \NC 0 \NC \DV...

\fulltabulatecontent ...dcontent \tabulatecontent
                                                  \tabulatetailcontent \remo...

\processtabulate ...sa \crcr \fulltabulatecontent
                                                  \crcr }}\ifnum \nofautotab...
l.27 \stoptabulate

-- Tobias