Jim schrieb am 29.08.2024 um 21:19:
Hans (et al),
I'm a couple of days late to this party, but none of the above suggestions
give me any italic correction.  I updated my ConTeXt today, but the fact
that the first one doesn't work didn't surprise me, given your last
sentence.

However, since the second two don't work, can anyone speculate as to what I
might be doing wrong?  Or, did I somehow misinterpret what "There are three
ways:" means?

Italic correction is fixed (for \/ and \italiccorrection) but there hasn't been a new context release since then.

The \em variant didn't work because it inserts \/ (which was broken) at the end of the text.

Wolfgang

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /