My first experience with ConTeXt was typesetting my brother's PhD thesis in
chemistry. Used features: modes (A5 and A4), project-structure, a lot of
floats, bibliography.

ConTeXt at work:
- technical specifications for electronic devices (used features: modules,
  project-structure, tables generated by scripts)
- presentations
- documentation
- reports
My problem at work: besides me, everyone is speaking M$-Office. I send my
documents to my colleagues always in PDF. Just until today no problem, but
there is some risk, that someone will ask for a Word/Powerpoint version one
day...
Unfortunately, our business is developing electronic devices, but not
sophisticated typesetting, so I cannot spend much more time with ConTeXt,
than I already do.

ConTeXt at home:
- construction plans (one page per figure with well defined scale)
- letters
- finding solutions for problems with ConTeXt at work (with the help of the
  mailing-list)

Future projects:
- typesetting the thesis of my sister-in-law (2 columns with a lot of
  floats)
- writing a letter-module
- teaching ConTeXt to my wife (perhaps impossible)
- just doing more things with ConTeXt

Most important request:
a *complete* reference manual, with description of not only all commands,
but also all parameters. Something like texshow is already fine, but still
very far from complete.

Very much appreciated:
- all the nice features of ConTeXt
- the great support by the developers: thank you!

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/