After using LaTeX I use ConTeXt in my work environment (MS office based) for:

- Letters, Quotes and Faxes
- Reports (with floats and references)
- Pricelists using perl based conversion of a database export

But I must admit that I now increasingly use Apple Pages to write letters, faxes and the like as it just works faster (copy/paste graphic for example). For large documents ConTeXt stays the preferred option.

What I miss is:

- A layer on top of ConTeXt for common documents like Letters, Invoices, etc.. I had to build my own templates, which are not nearly as robust as the LaTeX classes I used before.

- An IDE like LyX as it is easy to forget the macro's and getting in to a compile/error/correct cycle. Especially as the TeX error messages are not very clear to me.

- A large user base.

Regards,

Frank