Thank you for your apology. I understand the error, and it is that Garulfo's translation is more of an adaptation than a translation. A great adaptation.

As for my original work, I am aware that the merit of its diffusion lies with the person who translated it into English. Out of humility he did not want to divulge his name, and I will not do so. But with his translation he made my work available to the whole world.