Hans, Taco, Adam et al,

I dropped all of my lucida pfb and afm fonts into a temporary directory, ~/tmp/lucida. Change to that directory and entered:

texfont --ve=yandy --co=lucida --ma --in

Log file is attached. I was able to compile the resulting texnansi- yandy-lucida.tex. Progress.

However, when you look at the log file you will see some "skipping" of the math fonts, certainly not what I want, being a mathematics teacher. For example,

      font identifier : LucidaNewMath-Arrows -> math -> skipping
      use supplied tfm : lbma

       font identifier : LucidaNewMath-Arrows-Demi -> math -> skipping
      use supplied tfm : lbmad

I looked in type-buy.dat and found:

# bh lucida

--en=? --ve=bh --co=lucida --re
--en=? --ve=bh --co=lucida --so=bh/lucida --ma --in --expert

Is the fact that I didn't use that --expert switch my problem? How can I get texfont to not "skip" the math fonts?

David