you can try the attached file (you need to move page-app to the base path and regenerate a format)

both files were already present on my system. So it seem that I miss this "regenerate a format". Which format do I have to generate and how? (I'm running context under Miktex and regenerating the standard formats is only a click in the Miktex-options menu.

[this trick was somewhat experimental so ...]

Ah, I see. I will not complain about strange behaviour. Probably it would be the best to generate the graphics before I'm using context and to include them on the classical way.

Wolfgang