Todd DeVries wrote:
Hi,

I'm attempting to install context under miktex 2.4. I've updated the
format files and followed other instructions as per the contextgarden
discussions. I'm probably missing something really obvious and would
appreciate any help offered.  I receive this output when running the
following commands:

<<
texexec test.txt

Are you sure your tex file has extension txt? Your output is precisely
what you get when texexec cannot find the input file, so I am a bit
suspicious that that may be the problem.

For the warnings: You need to tell texexec that you are running
miktex, but I do not know how precisely that is done (I use tetex)

Cheers, Taco