Try the next two lines instead of those three lines:

   \usetypescript[postscript][\defaultencoding]
   \setupbodyfont[postscript,11pt]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The problem was not the difference between pos and postscript (they seem to be synonyms, both work) but the magic row:

  \usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]

This one seems to instruct ConTeXt to use the real Adobe fonts. I tried almost every other combination but did not remove the row which says "Adobe". Stupid me.

However, the magic row with "adobekb" is present in almost all examples I've seen. And yet very few people have the real Adobe fonts. So, possibly this should be noted somewhere. (Anyway, what is the \usetypescript[adobekb] supposed to do?)

- Ville