Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 2/1/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>>> I vote for this as well (for enchanced possibilities of opening PDF
>>> documents: FitWidth, FitHeight, whole page, XX % of actual size). This
>>> might not be the same as request above, but a very similar one.
>>>

>> hey, since when don't you read the source any more ...
>>
>> \setupinteraction[focus=fit|width|height|minwidth|minheight|standard|<empty>
>>

> Till yesterday my acrobat was broken for quite some months and I
> couldn't experiment much (I hated to reinstall windows).
>
> I looked into ConTeXt source for PDF and into PDF Reference manual a
> while ago I don't remember any changes mentioned since that time.
>
> I realized that opening a document on 100% (75%) for example needs
> some special handling like /GoTo /D [page /XYZ left top zoom] (I'm
> guessing now, I don't have to proper resources available to check it)
> which has to be triggered right after the document opens. A bit dirty
> in comparison to "fit width", I agree.
>
> I would guess that 99% of the code needed to do that already exists,
> it's just that the "zoom to XX %" needs to be triggered at document
> opening time. This might have to do something with Taco's remarks. I
> might be wrong, so please excuse me in that case.

the number of actions that can be done at doc open time using /Key
/Values is limited (and sometimes contradictionary); that leave the
openaction, which then may conflict with other open actions (just grep
for openaction in the base path)
> (I find PDF way too complicated for experimenting in comparison to PS.)

hm, it depends, the more complex pdf features are just taken from
postscript -)